We are always on a lookout for talented professionals to join our team. Our corporate headquarters are located in NJ with offices in California, Mississauga Canada and London United Kingdom. We offer relaxed, enriching and equally invigorating and rewarding working environment. We are currently seeking professionals with sales, marketing and business development experience.
We have following positions available for the right candidate.
Content Writer/ Blogger
Develop and maintain corporate blogs. Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers. Use on-line and off-line social networking techniques.
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blogs.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies.
- Use latest syndication and blogging tools with HTML, when appropriate.
- Produces a consistent visual image on blog(s) including maintenance of templates and image archives.
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features.
- Interface collaboratively with web design team to insure cohesiveness between blog(s) and corporate web site.
- Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture.
- Must be computer and definitely Internet/search engine savvy to perform online research.
- Ability to evaluate new and evolving blog technologies.
- Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral links and reader demographics
- Ability to utilize computerized word processing, blogging and internet software.
- Solid foundation in search engine optimization (SEO) and implementing RSS technology
- Ability to write web content and develop website documents.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business Writing, Content Writing, Creative Writing, Newsletters, Online Writing skills