Developing an enterprise program and successfully integrating it into your organization is a complex process. It is important to evaluate business requirements, actual and potential use for personal data, return on investment, market relationships and brand alignment in developing your strategy.
This process requires a broad multidisciplinary approach that considers each business function within your organization, something EMR Workforce is uniquely qualified to provide. Because we view this process as more than just a one-time compliance activity and recognize that today’s multi-national organizations may face multiple regulations and customs, we have developed an approach designed to incorporate program management as part of the business strategy to meet consumer expectations, manage brand image and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
Our comprehensive, risk-based services can help you:
- Manage and enhance brand image
- Gain consumer trust in your use of personal data
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Meet international regulatory requirements
- Support security and other risk management efforts
- Free your company from reactionary cycles
- More effectively allocate scarce resources
- Direct your focus on business opportunities
We possess competencies across many areas in security, technology risk, organizational development, program management and change management, to name a few. We are able to leverage our knowledge of the regulatory and cultural issues impacting multinational organizations provided by the professionals of our organization, as well as our understanding of the implications of offshore business functions.
HR & Staffing
EMRWorkforce offers a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals across United States and Canada. EMRWorkforce healthcare staffing services offers permanent, locum and consulting jobs in the healthcare industry, particularly for physicians and nurses.
Consider EMRWorkforce an extension of your HR. We offer flexible staffing solutions to premier organizations on contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis. Our mission to deliver superior candidates as quickly and cost-effectively as possible is backed by a sterling record of successful placements.
EMRWorkforce has the ability to source local candidates coupled with specialist international recruitment expertise. We offer executive recruitment through to full scale project recruitment, recruitment outsourcing and immigration assistance, where required.
We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between employers and candidates by assisting companies in recruiting the best candidates available and assisting professionals in finding great career opportunities.
EMRWorkforce provide comprehensive human resource consulting services designed to meet the needs of small, medium, and large organizations. Many small organizations do not have dedicated HR staff, or the time and flexibility to consider HR activities as effectively as they desire. Medium sized businesses often have small HR departments suited to the day-to-day demands of payroll and benefits, but lack the specialized staff required to address organizational training and development and complex employee relations issues. Large businesses tend to have full service HR departments, but are often faced with special projects that require additional HR expertise. In working with your organization we bring a fine-tuned consulting approach that focuses on:
A Strategic Approach - We work to fully understand our clients business, strategies, goals and their operating style. We use this knowledge to recommend solutions that will achieve the desired results.
Problem-Solving Orientation - We analyze the organizational and human resource dimensions of business problems and provide pragmatic, customized solutions.
Data Collection - We apply the latest methods to source, collect, analyze, and disseminate information. This improves the data quality and the speed with which it can be used for decision making.
Collaborative Approach - We work in partnership with our clients to incorporate their expertise and organizational perspectives and to build internal capabilities for sustaining solutions long-term.
Data Privacy Program
We are the partner/reseller for N-kryptcorp.com.
Companies around the world face growing challenges related to the privacy and protection of consumer, employee, vendor and partner data. Proliferation of sensitive data: gathered, stored and recycled within the data stores of the company boundary or exchanged with vendors require a policy oversight and effective controls.
Factors impacting use of personal data include:
- Globalization of data flows
- Outsourcing and off shoring
- Conflicting cultural expectations
- Government security concerns
- Rapidly changing regulatory and contractual requirements
- Consumer expectations and brand protection
- National trade issues
- Centralized technology architectures
- Distribution and supply chain demands
In this environment, organizations face particularly complex privacy compliance issues, especially those stemming from the flow of data across country borders. Multinationals must therefore understand and comply with the data privacy and protection requirements of the countries through which their data pass. This is often accomplished through a detailed reconciliation of the laws across multiple countries.
Regardless of whether you do business domestically or globally, the challenges presented by data privacy issues continue to grow in light of rapidly evolving business realities, such as:
- The Growing Enterprise
- The Global Economy
- Technology Changes
- Complex Geographic Regulations
Our Value Add:
EMR Workforce can assist you to evaluate, design and implement privacy programs that protect consumer, employee, vendor and partner data enterprise-wide. We understand that managing the privacy of data assets is a complex business issue that enterprises must respond to with scare resources. Our approach is a risk-based methodology, intended to help maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your privacy activities while attempting to reduce initial and ongoing operational costs. Improved efficiencies in data handling processes are usually an important ancillary outcome of this approach.
Designing and integrating privacy controls into technology architectures such as human resources management systems, customer relationship management systems, enterprise resource planning systems and identity management solutions.
Evaluating the impact of specific privacy regulations and helping devise a compliance strategy. Enabling the assessment, monitoring, and management of your privacy framework and program. Improving current processes by augmenting and supporting existing privacy initiatives, helping you bridge the gap between the current state of your privacy efforts and your desired environment.
- Create a single coherent e-health strategy for insurance companies, payers, and providers
- Structure a single point of accountability
- Avoid redundancy, fragmentation, and waste of health efforts to achieve results
- Guide investment and operations during strategy time line
- Build measurement metrics to review progress and return on investment
- Encompass healthcare information system initiatives to converge to meet desired objective
- Implement e-health governance, communication, interoperability standards
- Monitor standards for electronic health record vendor’s standard compliance
- Effectively allocate resources
- Direct focus on patient care
- Health Information Exchange
- Medical Informatics
- Electronic Medical Records
- Revenue Cycle Optimization
Level 1 Support
We realize that customer support is one of the most important elements of any software system and can be referred to as the backbone of the system. We have a number of support resources available to help you optimize the use of your system.
Technical Support Options:
- You can email in your support question from anywhere at anytime.
Online EMR Training
- We offer online training options to help you get your practice up to speed as quickly as possible.
- Using our online technical support portal, you can ask our customer support team any queries that you might have and get an immediate satisfying response.
- One call puts you in touch with an experienced client services support member that can address your issue.
- Remote Assistance is a way for us to cater to your needs remotely from anywhere when you face any kind of technical difficulties by means of viewing and controlling our customers' computers online to quickly resolve their technical issues.